How Much Does It Cost?
- General Admission - $29.99 gets per person gets you an hour of axe throwing excitement
- 2 Hour Events - Groups of 8 or more can throw for 2 hours for only $45 per person (Great for parties or large groups)
- League Rates - $130 plus tax per person per season; League participants are encouraged to buy their own axe. LINK HERE
Is it safe?
- Yes. Safety is our top priority. Axe coaches closely monitor all participants to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What should I wear?
- Closed toed shoes are REQUIRED. Besides that, just dress comfortably.
Do you provide all of the equipment?
- Yes! We have everything you need, including the axes.
How hard is it to throw an axe?
- Throwing an axe has nothing to do with size or strength. Once you land your first bullseye, you’ll be hooked!
Is there an age limit?
- All participants must be at least 13 years or older and deemed able to safely handle and throw an axe by our professional instructors. Kids as young as 8 can throw on Family Sundays, Private Events, or Mobile Axe Throwing.
Do you have to make a reservation?
- While everyone is always welcome to visit during our General Admission times, the only way we can guarantee that our guests get to throw axes is if they have reserved a space and time in advance, we recommend booking a week or two in advance of your planned visit, possibly sooner for larger groups. Private parties and corporate events are recommended to be booked at least 2-6 weeks in advance.
What time should I arrive?
- It is best to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled time to ensure that you get the most out of your booking. This also ensures that we are able to stay on schedule with bookings that follow yours. Think of us like an airport. We have multiple terminals with each having other flights taking off every single hour. All sessions must always start and end exactly on time. Late arrivals will have the option to proceed with partial time up until their scheduled end time, or receive store credit to be used at another time.
How many people can I bring?
- Up to 8 people can participate on one lane during general admission. If you have more than 8 people in your group, about our special group pricing for 2 hour events.
Would I have fun if I came by myself or on a date?
- ABSOLUTELY! There is literally no better way to spend a night you find yourself solo or on a date!
Can I bring my own food or drinks?
- No. While some axe venues allow outside food and drinks, Skål has elevated the experience by offering a wide assortment of refreshments, snacks and food items, ice cold beverages, and beers (food and drink options may vary by location (safety is our top priority and strict limits are enforced on alcohol consumption while participating in axe throwing).
Can we bring our own axes or other throwing items?
- No. The only exception is during League play for players who have purchased their own WATL compliant axe and it is in good condition.