How Much Does It Cost?
- General Admission - $25 plus tax for 1 hour shared lane axe throwing experience.
- Private Events (contact us for exclusive rates and offers)
- League Rates - $120 plus tax per person per season; League participants are encouraged to buy their own axe. LINK HERE
Is it safe?
- Yes. Safety is our top priority. Axe coaches closely monitor all participants to ensure the safety of all our guests.
What should I wear?
- Closed toed shoes are REQUIRED. Besides that, just dress comfortably.
Do you provide all of the equipment?
- Yes! We have everything you need, including the axes.
How hard is it to throw an axe?
- Throwing an axe has nothing to do with size or strength. Once you land your first bullseye, you’ll be hooked!
Is there an age limit?
- All participants must be at least 13 years or older and deemed able to safely handle and throw an axe by our professional instructors.
Do you have to make a reservation?
- While everyone is always welcome to visit during our General Admission times, the only way we can guarantee that our guests get to throw axes is if they have reserved a space and time in advance, we recommend booking a week or two in advance of your planned visit, possibly sooner for larger groups. Private parties and corporate events are recommended to be booked at least 2-6 weeks in advance.
How many people can I bring?
- Up to 10 people can participate on one lane during general admission. Private lane bookings are available for groups of 10-20 people. If you have more than 20 people in your group, contact us for details on reserving our facility for a VIP private event. We can accommodate up to 80+ participants at one time.
Would I have fun if I came by myself or on a date?
- ABSOLUTELY! There is literally no better way to spend a night you find yourself solo or on a date. During our General Admission times, participants will be joined with other players where you will meet new people and become axe buddies for life!
Can I bring my own food or drinks?
- No. While some axe venues allow outside food and drinks, Skål has elevated the experience by offering a wide assortment of refreshments including an amazing food menu, ice cold beverages, local beers on tap, and a full bar for your enjoyment (safety is our top priority and strict limits are enforced on alcohol consumption while participating in axe throwing).
Can we bring our own axes or other throwing items?
- No. The only exception is during League play for players who have purchased their own WATL compliant axe and it is in good condition.
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday: 11am - 12am
Saturday: 11am - 12am